I think the future technology is going to be alot smarter and will be alot quicker. Also that laptops will be alot better and wont be so slow.
I think 7a is the best because we have a goodtime everyday and we are always laughing and we make school a fun time. also our average foot size is 7.66 whitch is so awesome and we are all smart.
i could’ve used my class time better.
i did good.
i was happy with what i got for food
i did good
i did well but could behave better
i was happy with what i got
i got all highs.
i could behave better
use my class time better
this term i would like to get mostly highs so that my mum will give me $50
Sauce- 1/4 onion diced Topping – cheese grated
2 tbs mince meat
2 tbs tomato paste
1/4 C water
1/4 tsp beef stock powder
1/4 tsp garlic
¼ tbs parsley
2 shakes pepper
1. ¾ fill a medium saucepan with water. Bring to the b____ and carefully add spaghetti. Boil for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in small saucepan and cook onion for 3 minutes.
3, Add meat and brown. add tomato sauce, water, beef stock powder, garlic, parsley and pepper. Simmer for 5-10 minutes stirring occasionally.
4. Drain spaghetti and serve in a bowl.
this is where are water comes from and how it is cleaned for us to drink.
Water is collected from rivers, dams or underground, and pumped through pipes to where it is needed.
Raw water from rivers is stored here to allow solid particles to settle to the bottom.
Special chemicals (called alum) are added to help impurities sink to the bottom and be removed.
Special chemicals are added to float impurities to the surface, so they can be removed.
The water is filtered through different filters (eg: sand filter) to the clean.
The pH of the water (how acidic it is) is checked and adjusted to the proper level.
The water is disinfected so that it is safe to drink (using chlorine or other methods).
Clean drinking water is stored until it is needed by customers .
every thing seemed pretty easy to find.
Dylan and I’s teamwork was pretty good considering we came 1st place
1& 1/2 C S.R flour
1/2 tsp mixed spice
1/3 C butter
1/3 C raw sugar
1/3 C mixed fruit
1/4 C milk
1. Sift the flour and mixed spice into a large bowl.
2. Rub in butter into the flour and spice. It is ready when it resembles breadcrumbs.
3. Add raw sugar and mixed fruit with the flour mixture and stir.
4. Mix milk and egg together in small jug.
5. Pour millk and egg mixture into flour and using a wooden spoon stir until combined.
6. Place 12 even spoonfuls of mixture onto your greased trays ( 3 rows of 4 )
7. Bake for 15-20 minutes. They are ready when they are light golden brown in colour.
8. Cool rock cakes on wire rack to cool down before presentingbyour best three on small white plates.
i created an animal that is perfectly adapted to life on Tr@ctiol
here is a description of this planet,
its very dry and hot, most water is underground and very little water is on land. its mostly coverd in sand a dry grass.lots of birds, insects lizards and rats.
my animal is a lizard with wings, claws ( to dig ) a trunk , a very long tail and big fangs. And it grows up to 1 meter long.
the wings are to fly to the top of trees to mind fruit and birds. its large claws are to dig holes to hide in and find water, its trunk is to suck up water, its long tail it to pretect itself from prededtors and the fangs are to bite its pray.
(one of the right of the picture